Yates took on the challenge of this superb location. The unique requirements of the client were meticulously met, including a music room with kitchenette, a soundproofed schooling room and a four-car underground garage.
- Exterior characterised by traditional batwing entry stairs with generous wrap- around timber verandahs
- Parquetry and timber floors throughout
- Hand-crafted and hand-painted cabinetwork
- Marble and stainless steel benchtops to galley-style kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Three large bathrooms featuring stone bench tops and travertine floors
- Sound-proofed schooling room