We undertook a large Hampton’s style extension and renovation on this pre-war Queenslander in the Grange and, it turned out beautifully.
This marked the third home we have built for these clients, and we are proud to say that, once again, this quality-built home was delivered on time and on budget.
Some of the features of this beautiful home include:
- Large galley style kitchen with timber cabinetwork and butler’s pantry
- Three well-appointed bathrooms and a powder room
- Natural timber oak floors
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom opening onto alfresco and pool area
- 5 large sized bedrooms all with walk-in robes
- Upstairs sitting room
- Timber cabinetwork in laundry and bathrooms
- High raked detailed ceiling work in living room and outdoor alfresco
- Large alfresco area with integrated barebecue and preparation bench
- Fully integrated solar system
- Heated Pool