Qualify Your Builder
A Checklist For Busy Professionals
We’ll show you how to spot a professional
Inside This Informative Checklist You’ll Learn:
- Exactly How to Know if Your Builder is Registered & Insured
- Quickly Identify if Your Builder Is a Professional and Is Organised
- How to Select the Right Builder and Avoid Choosing the Wrong One
- How to Know if Your Builder Has Systems in Place to Keep You Informed & Updated At All Times
- Plus MORE Inside This Checklist
Informative Checklist valued at $7 – Yours FREE!
Have You Considered Our One Time Offer?
1hr Consultation + Site Inspection
(valued at $497) for only $97!
A site inspection is necessary to prevent price blowouts and delays when it comes time to build your custom home, providing you with
the peace of mind and reassurance you deserve.
Here’s What You’ll Get Included In This One-Time Offer:
Our Construction Supervisor will meet with you at your block of land for a 1 hour consultation and site inspection.
1. One Hour Consultation On Site
- The Construction Supervisor will meet with you on site to determine build requirements and planning.
- Help you to develop your ideas and provide advice and guidance if required.
- Discuss your budget and outline any foreseeable associated costs.
- Discuss any concerns you may have.
- Check if we need to arrange a contour survey for you.
- Introduce you to the Yates online client communication portal.
Valued at $190
2. Inspection of land
It is advisable that your land is inspected prior to designing and/or building to ascertain any accessibility difficulties and ensure that it is ready for construction works to commence.
Our Construction Supervisor will assess the following:
- Site access for deliveries
- Site access for Crane (if required)
- Site access for Earth Moving Equipment
- Check that overhead power lines are not going to inhibit access
- Identify connection to mains power
- Identify Telstra connection pit
- Check water meter location.
Valued at $85
3. Identification of Survey Markers
Our Construction Supervisor will ensure that your survey markers are in the correct location. This is a legal requirement. This ensures your proposed home is constructed in the correct position as well as providing valuable information when it comes time for fencing.
Valued at $55
4. Town Planning Searches
There may be certain council restrictions on your block that need to be taken into consideration when designing and/or building your home. It is essential that these are clarified early in the process.
Valued at $167
Here’s What To Do Next:
- Do you want the opportunity to meet with Brisbane’s Custom Build Specialist for a one-on-one consultation at your block of land to gain expert advice and guidance in relation to the construction of your custom home?
- Do you want the peace-of-mind and reassurance that your block is ready for construction?
- Do you want to prevent price blowouts and headaches with regards to site access and house positioning issues?
Yes! I would like to accept your one-time offer of a
1 Hour Site Consultation + Inspection
- Inspection of land for accessibility and utility locations – including site access for deliveries, crane, earth moving equipment and overhead power lines, location of and connections to mains power, telstra pit and water meter.
- Identification of Survey Markers to ensure they are in the correct position, ready for your build.
- Undertake town planning searches to ensure there are no council or building restrictions that apply to your land.